America - From the Great Olive Press to The Great Awakening This is most powerful thing I have ever seen in my life … Part I America’s great upheaval … (the shaking of a nation) I saw the Land all over America, as if in massive upheaval - like soil being turned over by a huge rotavator, ready for seed baring. (See John 12:24 ) This seemed to be happening throughout the nation. What was causing this…? I saw what I thought were the hands of the Lord, bringing up a flat stone from deep within the ground; whether this was happening quickly or slowly I could not tell…but I could see it coming up. The earth around was shaking, cracking, being churned up in great mounds…all over the nation. I could hear the noise, like an earthquake. Everything that had been built by human hands, to cover over this Foundation Stone, was breaking up and falling away…I saw many great “Mountains” (monuments of Finance, Education and others) built to the glory of man, that were lif...
Comments
Post a Comment